top of page
VOLUNTEERING FOR RTMF 2023
Thanks for checking in :)
The RTMF 2023 volunteer application is now closed. However, if you are interested in being on our waitlist to volunteer, please email Margaret, the Volunteer Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rainbow Trout Music Festival welcomes people of all ages and walks of life by including multiple genres of music. RTMF is a non-profit and operates through revenue generated at its ticket sales, fundraising events, grants from local and national arts organizations, and by the generously donated efforts of the organizing committee and you, the volunteers.
As a volunteer, you’re required to:
• Complete a minimum of two separate four hour shifts (or one overnight shift) over the course of the festival
• Attend an information/training session
• Represent the festival in a positive, friendly, sober manner
• Arrive to your shifts 15 minutes early for briefing
As a volunteer, you will receive:
• Free full festival pass with camping
• Food vouchers
• RTMF t-shirt
• Access to the volunteer wind-up bash
• Access to volunteer camping area
• Street cred
Since this is an outdoor festival, there are many different volunteer roles. Full volunteer descriptions are available if you want more information. In brief, some of the volunteer positions include parking, info booth/medical, ticket booth, rover/security, gear, and stage crew.
Note: All volunteers must be 18 years or older.
bottom of page