Our call for volunteers will be open in the Spring of 2020!
The RTMF is heading into its twelfth year and has its sights set on growing bigger and better. The festival welcomes people of all ages and walks of life by including multiple genres of music. RTMF is a non-profit and operates through revenue generated at its ticket sales, fundraising events, grants from local and national arts organizations, and by the generously donated efforts of the organizing committee and you, the volunteers.
As a volunteer, you’re required to:
• Complete a minimum of two separate four hour shifts (or one overnight shift) over the course of the festival
• Attend an information/training session
• Represent the festival in a positive, friendly, sober manner
• Arrive to your shifts 15 minutes early for briefing
As a volunteer, you will receive:
• Free full festival pass with camping
• Food vouchers
• RTMF t-shirt
• Access to the volunteer wind-up bash
• Access to volunteer camping area
• Street cred
Since this is an outdoor festival, there are many different volunteer roles.
Full volunteer descriptions are available if you want more information.
In brief they are: Parking, Info Booth/Medical, Ticket Booth, Rover/Security, Gear, and Stage crew
Note: All volunteers must be 18 years or older
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.