VOLUNTEERING AND ARTS PROGRAMMING
Our call for volunteers will be open in the Summer of 2020!
The RTMF is heading into its twelfth year and has its sights set on growing bigger and better. The festival welcomes people of all ages and walks of life by including multiple genres of music. RTMF is a non-profit and operates through revenue generated at its ticket sales, fundraising events, grants from local and national arts organizations, and by the generously donated efforts of the organizing committee and you, the volunteers.
As a volunteer, you’re required to:
• Complete a minimum of three separate three hour shifts (or one overnight shift) over the course of the festival
• Attend an information/training session
• Represent the festival in a positive, friendly, sober manner
• Arrive to your shifts 15 minutes early for briefing
As a volunteer, you will receive:
• Free full festival pass with camping
• Food vouchers
• RTMF t-shirt
• Access to the volunteer wind-up bash
• Access to volunteer camping area
• Street cred
Since this is an outdoor festival, there are many different volunteer roles.
Full volunteer descriptions are available if you want more information.
In brief they are: Parking, Info Booth/Medical, Ticket Booth, Rover/Security, Gear, and Stage crew
Note: All volunteers must be 18 years or older
Questions? Email: for more info.
ARTS PROGRAMMING 2020
Rainbow Trout Music Festival is accepting proposals for Art and Animation projects. We want to collaborate with members of our community on projects that create memorable moments. Applications will open in the Spring of 2020.
There are a few guidelines as to what art and animations at the festival must be. In past, projects are best received when they are one or many of the following:
1. interactive 2. visually amazing both day and night 3. sturdy
4. performative 5. weird 5. humorous 6. crafty.
Please do your best to think of the projects as being fun and interesting both during the day and at night. Some areas of the festival site have electricity, and some do not, so that should also be taken into consideration.
Interested in seeing what has been made in the past? Visit our Facebook albums here.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.